Market Review (Session 1)
In session 1, JCI closed with positive 0.81% at level of 6,096.40
Retail sales in Indonesia jumped by 15.6 percent year-on-year in April 2021, after tumbling by 14.6 percent a month earlier.
Market Prediction (Session 2)
JCI : The index has closed higher and is in our resistance flow. If it strengthens again, JCI will test level of 6,103 to return further to the second resistance at 6,115. If JCI doesn't hold above level 6,075, it could go down first and could go to the gap area of 6,047.
- AGRO : The price only touched the first target at 1,115 and the highest at 1,140 (+5.06%). The price was unable to hold above level 1,115. If it doesn't return above level 1,115, the price can first corrected or it can go to the support area. For confirmation of decline signal if the next candle becomes bearish.
- ISAT : Price managed to touch the second target of 7,100 and the highest was at 7,200 (+5.88%). Benchmark support is at 6.950. As long as it doesn't fall or stay above level of 6,950, the price still has the chance to strengthen again. If it breakup to level 7,200, the next target is at 7,300. If it closes below level 6,950, the price may drop to support first.
- MDKA : The price is corrected and is still in the buying range or remains above support. The price still has the chance to strengthen again because it was able to stay above the support after a breakdown. The next buy confirmation if the price is bullish again. Be careful if within 1-2 candles it doesn't move above level 2,800 again.
- ELSA : The price closed stagnant with a bearish candle. The price is still likely to strengthen again as long as it maintain above support. For further buy confirmation if the price can be bullish again or can breakup to levels of 324 – 326. Be careful if the price went down below support, the downward trend could continue.
- PT Krakatau Steel Tbk (KRAS) increased its share ownership in PT Kerismas Witikco Makmur through the purchase of shares owned by PT Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon (KIEC) of 10,160 shares or equivalent to Rp 41.46 billion.
PT Kiwoom Sekuritas Indonesia (KSI)
Treasury Tower 27th Floor Unit A, District 8 Kawasan SCBD Lot 28
Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta Selatan 12190
Telp : +62 21 5010 5800
Fax. +62 21 5010 5820
Website : www.kiwoom.co.id