In yesterday's trading, JCI managed to close at the level of
6,536. The sectors that strengthened the most were
industrial and consumer with increases of 2.26% and
1.75% respectively. The stocks that became movers were
BBCA, ASII, UNVR, BBRI and BBNI.
JCI closed higher with a bullish candle. The stochastic
indicator is still consolidating the overbought area, MACD
histogram is moving positive (bullish line) and volume is
increasing. If it is able to move bullish again, there is a
chance to retest the resistance levels at the range of 6,577
- 6,600. If JCI moves bearish, it is expected to be corrected
first to support at the range of 6,486 – 6,506.
- Global gold prices increased almost 2 percent to a
nearly one-month high on Wednesday, after the
dollar and US Treasury yields weakened.
Macro Economic News
- Exports from China jumped 28.1 percent
year-on-year to an all-time high of USD
305.7 billion in September 2021,
accelerating from a 25.6 percent rise in
August and easily beating market
expectations of 21 percent increase, amid
solid global demand.
- The UK trade deficit widened to GBP 3.7
billion in August of 2021 from a downwardly
revised GBP 2.9 billion in the previous
- The CPI for all items less food and energy in
the US rose 4.0 percent from a year earlier
in September 2021, the same pace as in the
previous month and in line with market
- The annual inflation rate in the US edged up
to a 13-year high of 5.4% in September of
2021 from 5.3% in August and above market
expectations of 5.3%.
- PT Adhi Karya (ADHI) realized the acquisition of new contracts of IDR 11.3 trillion until September 2021.
That number increased by 82.3 percent compared to the acquisition of new contracts in the third quarter
of last year of IDR 6.2 trillion.
- PT Diamond Citra Propertindo Tbk (DADA) until the first semester of 2021 posted a net profit of IDR
2.828 billion, an improvement compared to the same period in 2020, which recorded a net loss of IDR
- PT Digital Mediatama Maxima Tbk (DMMX) said that the company established a subsidiary named PT
DMMX DEKTOS INTI on October 11, 2021. DMMX has a 46% stake in the subsidiary.
PT Kiwoom Sekuritas Indonesia (KSI)
Treasury Tower 27th Floor Unit A, District 8 Kawasan SCBD Lot 28
Jl.Jend.Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta Selatan 12190
Telp : +62 21 5010 5800
Fax. +62 21 5010 5820
Website : www.kiwoom.co.id