Support / Resistance: 6,352 – 6,411
Concerns that the U.S. could bring its tariff threat to Europe.
- The U.S. threatened to impose tariffs on USD 4 bn of additional EU goods
- In a 15-yr dispute at the WTO over aircraft subsidies
Japan Services PMI (June)
- Edged up to 51.9 from 51.7 in May
- The index stayed above the 50 threshold for the 33rd straight month
- Suggesting domestic demand remains resilient despite growing pressure on the export
- Edged higher this morning after >4% fall overnight
- Extended output cuts by OPEC and its allies until March 2020 helped underpin prices
- Weak manufacturing data had investors worried that a slowing global economy could dent demand
Throughout 2019 SMDR will invest USD 180 million in several sector which allocated to 44% for port, 42 % for shipping, 11 % for logistics and 3 % for property. SMDR also planned to participate in a tender for managing port "Patimban" in West Java.
MEDC claimed ready to pay off three bonds worth total of IDR 1,12 trillion. The 10,8 % yield bonds will mature in the second half this year (2H19).
KRAS is conducting restructuring program to rejuvenate the company's performance. The programs includes sales of non-core assets, organizations downsizing, finding strategic business partners and corporate spin-offs.
PT Phillip Securities Indonesia
ANZ Tower Level 23B, JlJendSudirman
Kav. 33A Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
Tel +62-21 5790 0800 Fax +62-21 5790 0809